Dominic

Apex Legends is still buggy believe it or not

I've come across a few sources on the internet I thought I'd share, here are some videos released about the current state of Apex Legends.

Apex Legends bugs

Apex Legends Is Insanely Profitable for EA Games

Yet according to one source Apex Legends generated about $150 million in its recent quarter said, CNN.

Yet another source states their revenue has fallen by 75% since launch.

It could be due to its current state.

Perhaps EA should have invested some of their earnings back into polishing and perfecting the core experience for gamers alike. 

Riddled with bugs and in an unbalanced state

To make matters worse it seems users have to make an uproar on Reddit to bring light about the problems the game is facing, ranging from game-breaking bugs to unbalanced states currently still rampaging across most players in-game experiences.

The current state of Apex Legends seems the Reddit community has to certain content for it to be noticed by the developers of the game.

Are they not checking bug trackers, no Q/A? How about this one, Apex Legends on LSD.

It seems the market has accepted Apex Legends as a main-stream game, but the developers seem to not care much about ironing out the issues.

What're your thoughts?

That's crazy that they made most likely over five hundred million dollars from this or something yet the game still lays in a buggy sorta unbalanced state. 

Thank you for sharing m8 this is fantastic content for the community to talk about. 

Just now, Timely said:

That's crazy that they made most likely over five hundred million dollars from this or something yet the game still lays in a buggy sorta unbalanced state. 

Thank you for sharing m8 this is fantastic content for the community to talk about. 

You'd think after the bugs reported and Reddit posts they would begin to push out a major update to solve the issues once and for all. Specially with such a major product like Apex Legends. 

1 minute ago, Dominic said:

You'd think after the bugs reported and Reddit posts they would begin to push out a major update to solve the issues once and for all. Specially with such a major product like Apex Legends. 

Exactly. Imagine all the unknown under-ground bugs that are abused and not reported to the mass public. 

Just now, Timely said:

Exactly. Imagine all the unknown under-ground bugs that are abused and not reported to the mass public. 

I found this recently as-well. Apparently you can get infinite items or something in-game... Not sure if it's true or still works though. Thought I would share this as-well with the world using the video uploading system. 

Source

10 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I found another bug. Supposedly this allows wraith to go invulnerable stalling inside of the storm or something. 

Seems there may be countless bugs within Apex Legends. Wow, even after all the money that made they sit there and make their consumers beg to have their game fixed. Pathetic really. 

Something needs to happen with this for sure.