Nekowomaki

Was all the Iran Vs US mess a disguise?

Before the Iran vs u.s problems there was another mess with president Donald Trump,  he was getting impeached, was this all planned by him in order for people to put their full attention on this? 

8 hours ago, Nekowomaki said:

Before the Iran vs u.s problems there was another mess with president Donald Trump,  he was getting impeached, was this all planned by him in order for people to put their full attention on this? 

I think nobody truly has forgotten about the accusations towards Donald Trump imposing impeachment upon him. Simply enough, if you take a look statistically speaking the actions resulted in the American dollar forming a bull movement on USD/EUR, USD/CAD, Crude Oil, USD/JPY.

USD/EUR Before & After The Conflict With Iran 

USD/EUR Conflict with Iran

USD/CAD Before & After The Conflict With Iran 

usdcad.thumb.png.9d4ea5d6be5519c49cd64b131af26e4b.png

USD/JPY Before & After The Conflict With Iran 

USD/JPY Conflict With Iran

Crude Oil Before & After The Conflict With Iran 

Crude Oil Conflict With Iran

Thought I'd share some of this with the world for we can have this on the internet for life. It's also tagged on Google as a timestamp of the recent events.

Behind the scenes financially... It appears the conflict with Iran truly brought economic benefit as per the provided proof above. 

With that being said. This situation might of been a diversion from the impeachment. On the reality standpoint after taking a look at the brief proof provided. I personally believe it was a economic power move. Seems money followed during this short conflict with Iran. 

Anyway. I think Donald Trump personally knows what he is doing with economic states he knows the economic benefits each action he does will do on the American Economy it seems. The impeachment will definitely be dragged on till election time I think. For now, I believe what we seen was not a distraction per-say as the media has already drilled into our heads about the impeachment on Donald Trump. 

31 minutes ago, Dominic said:

I think nobody truly has forgotten about the accusations towards Donald Trump imposing impeachment upon him. Simply enough, if you take a look statistically speaking the actions resulted in the American dollar forming a bull movement on USD/EUR, USD/CAD, Crude Oil, USD/JPY.

USD/EUR Before & After The Conflict With Iran 

USD/EUR Conflict with Iran

USD/CAD Before & After The Conflict With Iran 

usdcad.thumb.png.9d4ea5d6be5519c49cd64b131af26e4b.png

USD/JPY Before & After The Conflict With Iran 

USD/JPY Conflict With Iran

Crude Oil Before & After The Conflict With Iran 

Crude Oil Conflict With Iran

Thought I'd share some of this with the world for we can have this on the internet for life. It's also tagged on Google as a timestamp of the recent events.

Behind the scenes financially... It appears the conflict with Iran truly brought economic benefit as per the provided proof above. 

With that being said. This situation might of been a diversion from the impeachment. On the reality standpoint after taking a look at the brief proof provided. I personally believe it was a economic power move. Seems money followed during this short conflict with Iran. 

Anyway. I think Donald Trump personally knows what he is doing with economic states he knows the economic benefits each action he does will do on the American Economy it seems. The impeachment will definitely be dragged on till election time I think. For now, I believe what we seen was not a distraction per-say as the media has already drilled into our heads about the impeachment on Donald Trump. 

Wow...

That is a valid point there with a lot of proof backing up your claims that the economic benefit seems to be a participant of the majority in this case.

Seems it was a short-lived movement as-well in the market only briefly after the situation came out about Iran.

It appears the market became to boom in a bullish movement. Not a contained situation neither. Across a-lot of majors pairs it appears like. USD/EUR, USD/CAD, USD, JPY, Crude Oil. 

The impeachment. I think maybe it could of been a way to distract the world away from the conflict going inside of the white-house. But, at the end of the day I strongly believe there will always be more that will go-on behind the scenes than we know about.

For me, it's all about following the money in these situations. For example, without gain for a country why would one take risk to cause conflict. May it be over oil, money or simply power. It's still the same concept, without gain why take the risk? 

They could of took action against Iran for the fact there may of been an imminent threat against America.

Could of been for many reasons, but we'll believe the stories that get told to us as it seems not many want to seek the true picture.

Personally, I don't think the impeachment with trump matters much. Its all fluff. When we begin to take a look at the bigger picture we'll begin to realize there's money following these situations.

Whether we like to admit it or not, the impeachment... Its just a way of telling everyone this election might of been rigged. 

Take a look at previous wars for example. We supported going into Iraq, Afghanistan. There was a ton of lives lost on both sides in those conflicts yet we all turned a blind eye. Why?

Afghanistan Conflict

Did we choose to accept fate, did the media do their job on imposing this will happen. There's nothing we can do about it.

So we say, sure yes fine go ahead and do it. Of course we'll need the support of the citizens before we proceed with drastic actions. But m8 does it truly happen overnight? Of course not, it takes time.