Sign in to follow this  
Celeo

Cant wait for avatar the last airbender live action series

Apparently Netflix has a live action series in the works of the avatar the last airbender. Looks pretty good...

I found this source at deadline posted in 2018. Looking forward to this. Netflix release this now.

Avatar the last airbender live action series in works at netflix

It sure does seem like a-lot are excited for this. 

Specially since the Avatar The Last Air-bender is still watched a decade later. 

It also appears like Netflix may have a large budget for this series. All-though a few updates have been made about this, seems we're all left in the dark on this one. I Checked observer for this information.

8 minutes ago, Timely said:

It also appears like Netflix may have a large budget for this series. All-though a few updates have been made about this, seems we're all left in the dark on this one. I Checked observer for this information.

Thanks for the reps

It would be nice to finally see some updates on this I agree.

It looks like there was a few updates on this since this was posted. This might interest some of those who are interested on this topic. Comicbook stated production on the Avatar The Last Airbender Live Action will begin.