Sign in to follow this  
Celeo

What upcoming game are you excited for?

Hi, chatterbites...

What upcoming game are you excited for?

Seems 2020 is packed full of huge titles

For me, it's Animal Crossing New Horizons. Joking

I'm truly exciting for Doom Eternal. I'll be playing the hell out of that for sure

excited family guy GIF

Don't like my gif? Go away

Edited by Celeo
  • Like 1

Cyberpunk 2077

keanu-reeves-cyberpunk-2077-johnny-silverhand.jpg

PS, this is a very good feature. You can actually attach images by going to insert other media and search images uploaded across this forum or use the images uploaded via the image categories. 

In my opinion hands down CD Projekt Red makes outstanding RPG games. Honestly, they have came a-long way as a studio from their first releases. Adapting the skill-set and the experience to pull off some of the worlds best open-world games next to Rockstar

Cyberpunk 2077

spacer.png

I'd be lying if I said that I'm not hyped for Cyberpunk 2077. CD Project Red is really ambitious and I love that. It's probably one of the best gaming companies out there. They take it slow, but their work could be classified as art, and Cyberpunk seems like it's gonna be a good piece of art. It's really promising, and I hope all the hype that's been going on around it for 7 years now (if we count that the first teaser trailer came out in 2013) is worth and we actually get the GOTY of this year. I know exactly how many days are left, and I'll be counting down every single day. That's how hyped I am, and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be my favorite game of all time.