Sign in to follow this  
Timely

COVID-19 The Prospective From Canada

Recently a lot might have noticed COVID-19 breaking headlines around the world. COVID-19 being unlike previous pandemics for a hundred year. Compared to the scale of the pandemic spanish-flu. With that being said it's been a long time until we had a serious pandemic like this where USA had to close down its borders to Europe to combat COVID-19 China unable to contain this pandemic and causing a worldwide affect from the stock marketing crashing due to COVID-19 and forcing the USA to combat COVID-19 with a relief package of two trillion dollars and also Canada putting forth a relief package.

Anyway, this isn't about what is going on around the world with COVID-19 this is about a Canadians prospective on COVID-19. How I see it and what I think of these recent events. 

COVID-19 From A Canadians Prospective

A lot of Canadians are still going to work and barely practice distancing safety measures, we still continue as anything else meanwhile yes a lot lost their jobs but there is still a ton of non essential services and production keeping employees working during this pandemic. So I don't think Canadians really care that much about this, they may have a few medical masks. Some may practice safety with social distancing, but its like a third world concept a-lot of the older generation does not understand. They seem to not want to practice safety with COVID-19 in Canada.

In the end due to a-lot not taking this pandemic seriously still I don't think it will be slowing down anytime soon sadly from what I see within my country to around the world. We'll bring a 1,000,000 confirmed cases easily.